This is a stunning and incredibly rare 4.02-carat natural Alexandrite stone of the finest quality, set into a beautiful and traditional yellow 18 karat gold mounting, accents with high-quality diamonds. The mounting itself is a great stage for the stone, which really is the centerpiece of this ring! Natural Alexandrite of this size and this quality is extremely rare.
While many stones that you can find on the market today tend to be of muddier colors, this Alexandrite displays a 90-95% color change filled with vibrancy and saturation. Under fluorescent or daylight lighting, this stone is a beautiful aqueous blue-green color, flashing and sparkling with pops of teal and turquoise at its highlights, and glimmering with rich kelly green within its depths.
As the daylight wanes, the color of this amazing stone shows as a deep and sultry purple with bright flashes of fuchsia and a beautiful bright violet coloring. This amazing purple coloring of the stones shows under incandescent lighting, or even by candlelight, this takes on a whole new look with the most luscious and beautiful purple you've ever seen! It's truly amazing - and a sight to see!
This stone displays the most exquisite color change; rare in itself - and to top off the unique rarity of this stone, the size of it is a wonder in itself! Alexandrite of this size and quality is held by many private collectors or even museums, and doesn't appear on the market too often! This Alexandrite is so rare and of the highest quality, the owner of our shop has not seen a stone like it in 30 years of stone buying in Asia!
Metal: 18K Yellow Gold
Gem: Natural Alexandrite 4.02 Carats
Gem Measurements: 10.2 x 7.9 mm, Cushion Cut
Accents: 2 Diamonds totaling .96 Carats, G in Color, SI in Clarity
Ring Size: 6.25
Marks: "18K" Stamped on the inside band
GIA Report #: 5201960383
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.