This ring features a simple and classically designed mounting, with a little bit of a twist! On each shoulder, a plain shank meets two step-like features set with diamonds, and a lovely scalloped design basket holding the center stone. Shaped almost like a heart, the deep red raspberry pear-shaped Rhodolite Garnet in the center adds a lovely pop of color and also an interesting shape to a simple ring!
The center stone is a 3.53 carat Rhodolite Garnet.
Material: 14K White Gold
Total Weight: 3.7 grams
Center Stone: 3.53 carats, Pear Cut, Rhodolite Garnet
Side Stones: 4 diamonds weighing .07 carats
Time Period: Vintage (1960 s 1980 s)
Size of Ring: 6, but can be sized to fit almost any finger (please see our sizing policies for more information).
Marks: 14K on inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.