This style of antique filigree ring is sometimes called a basket setting. The open, airy mounting sits low to the finger and extends beyond the edge of the diamond, protecting the stone. The filigree metal work is feminine and lacy, but is extraordinarily strong from being die-struck in the 1920's - and the filigree is still is superb condition! We've set the center of this antique ring with a pretty modern diamond, as well as pave setting tiny diamonds on either shoulder for a little extra glitter.
Metal: 18K White Gold
Center Diamond: .35 ct, VVS in clarity, G in color
Side Diamonds: None
Time Period: Art Deco (1920's - 1930's),
Size of Ring: 7 but can be sized to fit almost any finger (please see our sizing policies for more information).
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.