Known for their green fire and amazing clarity, Ethiopian, sometimes called Welo opals, are prized the world over, and quickly becoming investment gems among the world's collectors of fine stones.
This Ethiopian opal features a tall, highly polished dome, giving the large gem the look of an exquisite, rare egg, laid by some mystical beast. Fire; pure flashes of light and entire rainbows of color glitter from every millimeter of this outstanding opal. We've secured this treasured gem into a setting from the 1800's, a gold filigree mounting of delicate details.
Please feel free to contact us, we will help you find the perfect chain for your style and budget!
Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
Gem: Opal 63.50 Carats
Gem Measurements: 32.6 x 24.6 mm, Oval
Measurements: 33 x 56 mm, with bail
Marks: "14K" Stamped on the reverse
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.