The decorations on the side of this vintage signet ring have the look of old stained glass windows, with their scrolling shape and handsome curves! We've restored the surface of this ring with a plate of brand new, warm yellow gold, a perfect contrast to the green gold of the original ring.
Signet rings have a long history. Originally carved with a Family Crest, they were used to seal letters and documents by embossing the crest in wax. Over time they have evolved in to day to day jewelry, which can be engraved with any crest, monogram or initial one desires.
Market Square Jewelers works with one of the finest hand engravers in the northeast. With over 30 years of experience, our engraver hand carves lettering, monograms, crests, or patterns in period-specific styles. Choose from our many monogram options shown in the listing or contact us directly with your own crest, monogram or for additional information, and pricing!
Metal: 14K Green and Yellow Gold
Top Measurements: 12 mm, Square Cushion
Ring Size: 9
Marks: "M (anchor) 14" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.