This pendant is a wonderful opportunity to create a one of a kind family heirloom, to begin a tradition that will be kept alive for generations to come. Designed and crafted in the 1920s, there's an Art Deco feel to the linear enamel design of the piece, but overwhelmingly the feel of the locket is one of simplicity and timelessness that will never go out of fashion.
Each page of this book locket can be engraved, on both sides, with whatever you desire. Family crests, portraits, or even a list of family names and birthdates placed on these pages will create a unique heirloom that can be passed on and handed down for years to come. This is a large (approx. half dollar sized), weighty/solid piece.
Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
Material: Black Enamel
Monogram: "C" in Old English
Measures: 40 x 25 mm, with bail
Marks: "14K" Stamped on the interior
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.