Dating to the height of the Victorian Era, this antique locket features the small details that the era is known for. The oval locket has a lovely pair of black enameled lily flowers that are set with glittering old mine cut and rose-cut diamonds. The antique bloomed gold is perfectly patinaed and worked in gothic scrolls, evocative of the genteel artworks and styles of the day. The reverse is crafted of rose gold, with an ornate "TB" monogram. This antique locket opens, with a secure, tight clasp to reveal space inside for a photo, painting, or memento. The flowers at one point both featured sparkling diamonds but have now been lost to time, we have priced this piece according to the small imperfection!
Please note that this locket has its original monogram, and unfortunately, this piece cannot be altered without affecting the quality of the piece. Please feel free to contact us to help you find your perfect piece in your style and budget!
Metal: 14K Yellow and Rose Gold
Gem: Old Mine Cut Diamond
Gem Measurements: 1.5 mm, Round
Accents: 6 Rose Cut Diamonds totaling .07 Carats
Material: Black Enamel
Monogram: "TB" in Ornate Script
Measurements: 28 x 52 mm, with bail
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.