We've set these warm rose gold Viola earrings with icy blue topaz gems! The pale but light hue of these gems allows them great versatility, the perfect something blue for a bride that can transition into signature earrings with ease!
The Viola earring have a romantic ethereal feel, as though it were created hundreds of years ago, to be worn by a Queen! The curved, graceful profile creates a sense of grandeur, perfectly framing the stone set at its center. We love the way the Viola sets back from the stone, as if offering the stone on a beautiful pedestal, accented by two bright sparkling diamonds.
The Viola Earrings from The Elizabeth Henry Collection
Metal: 14K Rose Gold
Gem: 2 Blue Topaz totaling 1.90 Carats
Gem Measurements: 6.0 mm, Round
Accents: 4 Diamonds totaling .10 Carat, G in Color, SI in Clarity
Earrings Length: 35 mm
Earrings Width: 14 mm
Marks: "14K*" Stamped on the Findings
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.