A vintage watch with a simple, handsome style, this piece was crafted by the Glycine Watch Company in the mid-1960's. Glycine is a Swiss watch company, begun in 1914 by Eug ne Meylan. Meylan would go on to invent the automatic winding watch mechanism, and auto winding watches remained the hallmark of the company for decades to come.
Brand: Glycine Compressor Automatic Case is marked: 645A on the outside. Inside is stamped 3-67, Brevet 313813.
Size: Watch is 33 mm round, 42 mm tip to tip
Length: Olive Leather Band, 9.5 inch end to end
Setting method: Stem
Year of manufacture: 1960's
Country of origin of movement: Swiss
Condition of movement: Running and Keeping Time Well
Service record: Recently Serviced
Case material: Stainless Steel, Gold Plate, worn on edges.
Dial condition: Good
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
All of our watches are in working condition and have been timed when we acquire the watch and for 24 hours before the watch has been shipped.
IN THE CASE OF AN ISSUE:
We offer a 30 day, no questions asked return policy on our watches, which begins when the customer signs for the package. If the customer decides to return the watch, we offer their money back, to repair the watch at no charge to them, or to issue them a store credit. In the event that a watch becomes damaged during shipping, or within 30 days after the purchase, MSWatches reserves the right to determine whether it is most cost effective to repair the watch or issue the customer a refund. Thank you!
Each piece has been identified and graded by a Graduate Gemologist who has been certified by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). We have three brick and mortar storefronts in Massachusetts and New Hampshire and have been in business for over 25 years! Please visit our Shop's About Page or our website for more information about our jewelry.For questions about diamond grading, we recommend the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) who were the founders of the 4C's.
If you have any questions about this piece or if we can help you with any of our other products please feel free to contact us through Etsy, through our website at www.marketsquarejewelers.com, or by phone at (603) 343-2705. Thanks for checking out our shop!
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.