What a wonderful engagement ring this would make! Beautiful and classic, this green gold ring is a reproduction of a much earlier era, done perfectly and with great style and craftsmanship. We've set a brilliant white diamond in the center, a crisp, sophisticated contrast to the deep blue sapphires.
This style of ring, a filigree confection inlaid with small sapphires and centered with a single diamond, was the most popular style of engagement ring in the Art Deco era! The use of green gold, gold that has been alloyed with silver as opposed to copper or nickel, also brings to mind the early part of the century, though this ring was made much later. Green gold is wonderful on olive skin, and the springtime color of this mounting enhances the blue of the sapphires to perfection!
Metal: 14K Green Gold
Gem: Diamond .61 Carat, F in Color, SI2 in Clarity
Accents: 12 Blue Sapphires totaling .60 Carat
Accents: 4 Diamonds totaling .04 Carat
Size of Ring: 7
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.