This white gold setting is a lovely mounting! The sides holding up the center stone are wonderfully wrought, three-dimensional fleur-de-lis motifs, which connect to a beautiful and structural 6 prong basket style mounting with cut-outs to allow light to flow underneath the stone! In the center sits a gorgeous and rare Heliodor Beryl. One of the less common types of Beryl because of the rarity of gem-quality stones, Heliodor is an intense yellow color, with undertones of lime green. Most Heliodor beryl stones have small, tube like inclusions similar to the rutiles found in Quartz, and make for an interesting line effect when looking into the stone. Unique and less common, Heliodor is part of the same stone family as Aquamarine and Emerald!
Material: 18K White Gold
Gem Heliodor Beryl 8.69 Carats
Gem Measurements: 12.3mm x 8.1mm, Oval
Ring Size: 6.25
Marks: “18K” Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.