The mineral sillimanite falls into the same family with kyanite and andalusite. While sillimanite is most often found as a cat's eye, opaque stone, it occasionally forms as a large, steely blue, crystal clear gem. Sillimanite is known for its beautiful refraction, and this stone is no exception to that rule. This particular gem is exceptionally rare, lime green with a mossy, watercolor undertone that is exceptionally unusual!
A lovely, vintage buttercup mounting, with the structural yellow gold metalwork, adds geometric visual details while remaining simple and clean. The yellow gold combines beautifully with the lime hue of the center stone, and the small blue opals accent this piece wonderfully!
Metal: 10K Yellow Gold
Gem: Sillimanite 4.69 Carats
Gem Measurements: 10.6 mm, Round
Accents: 2 Opals
Ring Size: 4.25
Marks: "10K" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.