This sapphire engagement ring, cast in the purest platinum, was modeled after an original Art Deco engagement ring. Our goal was to recreate this ring with many of same techniques that were used during the 1920s in order to achieve the delicacy and intricacy of true Art Deco rings.
We adore the many details on this ring! From the milgrain, to the floral details, to the glittering steps of diamonds, to the intricate swirling nature of the undercarriage. We designed this ring so that a wedding band will sit perfectly flush against it. We paid careful attention to all the details of a true Art Deco ring, while still being mindful of wearability!
All milgrain, the beading details, was done by hand. Hand engraving gives the ring the essence of the Art Deco period; this was how they achieved this look in the 20s. In addition, each of the swirls within the undercarriage, the flower details at the end of the shoulders, and the grooves along the shank were refined and brought to life by our jeweler's hand.
The centerpiece of this elegant ring is an amazing, blue sapphire, with pops and flashes of intense, saturated cobalt light. This is a benchmark stone, perfectly faceted into a lovely cushion cut, and bearing the color and quality against which other stones are judged.
The Prescott Ring from The Elizabeth Henry Collection
Gem: Sapphire 1.45 Carats
Gem Measurements: 5.8 x 6.5 mm, Rectangle Cushion Cut
Accents: 10 Diamonds totaling .30 Carats, VVS in Clarity, G in Color
Ring Size: 6.50
Marks: "PLAT" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.