This gorgeous antique piece dates to the early 1800's. Crafted of silver, gold bezels hold some of the gemstones, and accents of gold comprise the linkages, as well. Judging by the materials and quality of craftsmanship, we believe this piece was made in Spain, or more likely Portugal. The emeralds are surely South American, where both countries had a presence. The rose cut diamonds were in used in jewelry across Europe at this time, and the style is consistent as well! This piece can be worn as a pin or a pendant - a small hook hidden behind the terminal drop can be affixed to a sturdy chain or strand of pearls.
Metal: Silver with Gold Accents
Stones: 23 Rose Cut Diamonds totaling 1.54 carat, G Color, VS Clarity
Stones: 12 Emerald and Square cut emeralds, bright spring green with good clarity
Condition: Good Antique Condition with original patina
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.