Outstanding! This is the lovely Bellamy ring, an Art Deco engagement ring, in what is referred to as a 'Filigree Basket' style. The sides are pierced with scrolling filigree and set with small diamonds, sparkling in the light.
The center stone in this gorgeous piece lives up to the extraordinary quality of the platinum setting. The deep blue sapphire is of superb color and quality that really sparkles in the light!
The Bellamy mounting is available in all shades of gold, as well as cast in weighty, lovely platinum. Please contact us directly for information/pricing on purchasing a Bellamy mounting to set with your own diamond or gemstone.
The Bellamy Ring from The Elizabeth Henry Collection
Gem: Sapphire 2.38 Carats
Gem Measurements: 7.3 mm, Round
Accents: 4 Diamonds totaling .10 Carats
Ring Size: 6.25
Marks: "PLATINUM" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.