Absolutely stunning, this vintage ring can be worn as a cocktail ring or an engagement piece. Designed for a gentleman, the mounting is weighty and sophisticated, with an understated brush finish that serves to frame and enhance the sapphire center.
At the center, we have set a deep blue Ceylon Sapphire that is one of the finest gems in our collection. The stone is an alluring blue, a vibrant deep-medium coloring; that produces bright highlights of cobalt, royal and sky blue, and lowlights of slate and navy when moved in the light! This stone is excellently cut to display the stone's lovely color, and the exceptional clarity that creates the gorgeous fire in the stone.
Metal: 14K White Gold
Gem: Sapphire 2.76 Carats
Gem Measurements: 7.9 mm, Square Cushion Cut
Ring Size: 10.75
Marks: "124 14K" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.