Stamped on inside of the band 'Made In Ireland', this vintage ring sits very close to the finger, making it easy to wear every day!
Classic, but done on a smaller scale this vintage Claddagh ring is sized for a smaller finger.
Betrothal rings depicting two clasped hands date back many centuries in European history. The Irish version, the Claddagh ring, came about in the 1600's and has been produced continually since that time.
Traditionally the hands represent friendship, the heart is for love, the crown is for loyalty. These three elements combined create the Claddagh, which is as much a symbol of Ireland as it is of love. These classic rings can be worn by a man or a woman. Worn on the right hand, with the point of the heart towards the fingers, it indicates that the wearer is single. With the point facing the body, it indicates that the wearer is in love. On the left hand, with the heart toward the fingers, means that the wearer is engaged, but facing to the body it means the person is married.
These are just guidelines, of course, and recent ones at that. We hope that you'll wear your Claddagh however you feel most comfortable doing so, representing your love for Ireland, for your betrothed, or just for beautiful, classic jewelry!
Metal: 9K Yellow Gold
Crown To Heart Width: 12.7mm
Time Period: Vintage
Marks: Made In Ireland
Size of Ring: 8 1/4
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.