Originally designed for a mans hand, this is crafted of green gold, with wonderful early 1900's engravings and floral motifs around the edge. The center is a perfectly polished rectangle of onyx. The smooth style, secure bezel and subtle engravings of this vintage ring make it appropriate for every day wear by a man or a woman!
Metal: 14 karat Green Gold with White Gold Accents
Stone: Black Onyx 9.8 x 7.3 mm
Side Stones: None
Time Period: 1920's Art Deco
Size of Ring: 8 1/2
Marks: "CP" Stamped on inside of band.
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.