Like so many gems, tourmaline appears in nature in a variety of colors, and within each color, a range of shades and hues. Best known for tourmaline are the sought after greens and pinks, but even more rare and desirable is a hint of true blue within a tourmaline gem. This particular example features that lovely trait, a shade of deep teal that gleams with undercurrents of navy and slate! A gorgeously crafted, scrolling Retro era frame accentuates the elongated pear cut, and truly highlights the sultry shape of this piece, while providing the perfect, bright white contrast of 18K white gold and diamonds.
This pendant does not come with the chain shown. Please feel free to contact us, we will help you find the perfect chain for your style and budget!
Metal: 18K White Gold with 14K White Gold Bail
Gem: Indicolite Tourmaline 2.51 Carats
Gem Measurements: 19 x 3 mm, Tear Drop
Accents: 8 Diamonds totaling .08 Carat
Measurements: 29 x 12 mm, with bail
Marks: "18K" Stamped on the Reverse
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.