This amazing, museum quality, extremely large Green Beryl set into a 14 Karat Gold Retro Era mounting is truly one of a kind! The stone is a pale green Beryl, which is part of the same stone family as Aquamarines and Emeralds. The stone is incredibly rare; partly because of its color and partly because of its sheer size; and was set into the classic and simple Retro Era mounting with 6 Old Mine cut diamonds, geometric shapes, and mille-grain as accents around the stone. Gorgeously cut, this stone sparkles and glitters with a lovely minty grass green color. In the 19th century, the preferred color of Aquamarine was a sea-green, which is similar to the color of this crystal. Amazing! This rare and massive Green Beryl comes from Madagascar.
Material: 14K Yellow Gold
Total Weight: 18.8 grams
Center Stone: 49.66 carats, 28.8mm x 17.4mm, Fancy Rectangle Cut, RARE Green Beryl
Side Diamonds: 6 old mine cut diamonds weighing .15 carats
Size of Ring: 8
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.