We've set this Islington setting with a luxurious, blue zircon. Zircons are a unique natural stone, and are a stone with some of the most double refractivity; meaning every single facet produces two reflections, instead of most stones which will produce only one reflection. Simply put, that feature of Zircons makes them super sparkly!
From the elegant lattice style of the undercarriage to the organic look of the doubled prongs, the Islington mounting from the Elizabeth Henry Collection is sheer, vintage, perfection. Each line is crisp, each etching touched with beauty in these perfect castings taken from a single antique, die-cast master model.
The Islington mounting is available in all shades of gold, as well as cast in weighty, lovely platinum. This mounting is one of a limited set that we are able to offer as semi-mounts. Please contact Alex directly for information on purchasing a Islington mounting to set with your own diamond or gemstone.
The Islington mounting is available in all shades of gold, as well as cast in weighty, lovely platinum. We can customize your ring with any gemstone or diamond of your choice, please contact Alex directly for more information!
The Islington Ring from The Elizabeth Henry Collection
Metal: 14K White Gold
Gem: Blue Zircon 2.20 Carats
Gem Measurements: 6.9 mm, Round
Ring Size: 5.50
Marks: "14K" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.