Sophisticated and refined, and yet fun to wear, this vintage cocktail ring features a variation of the atomic style so popular in the 1960's! The pearls are bright and filled with luster, while deep red rubies provide a perfect counterpoint of color! This is a lovely, and distinctly vintage, cocktail ring that would be well suited to bridal wear, as well.
Metal: 14K Rose Gold
Gem: 7 Cultured Pearls
Gem Measurements: 7.3 mm, Center Pearl
5.6 mm, Accent Pearls
Accents: 9 Rubies
Ring Size: 6
Marks: "K14" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.