For this edition of the Morgan Ring we chose a brilliant Hessonite Garnet, a luscious bit of fire captured perfectly inside crystal. Shown here in white gold, the Morgan ring is best suited to balanced, colorful gems like this one, that sparkle best when faceted into a perfect brilliant round!
Created from a master model dating to the 1950's, the Morgan mounting is not a reproduction, not an imitation of an antique style. In fact, it is a true re-issuing of an original design created by a master jeweler, a unique style carved and shaped decades ago, and brought to life again using modern gold casting techniques.
The Morgan ring features an eminently wearable form, a design so genius that the best features: the protective prongs, the low set, substantial structure, the gracefully proportioned lines; all become simply a part of the overall shape of the ring!
The Morgan Ring from The Elizabeth Henry Collection
Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
Gem: Hessonite Garnet 8.09 Carats
Gem Measurements: 12.2 mm, Round
Accents: 4 Diamonds totaling .16 Carat, G in Color, SI in Clarity
Ring Size: 6
Marks: "14K M" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.