Tanzanite is relatively new to the gem market, having been discovered just under fifty years ago in the hills of Tanzania. For all of its youth, tanzanite has become a much prized stone, with large, true indigo gems such as this commanding value. We've set this perfectly matched pair of stones into scalloped settings of white gold. These bright buttercups reflect light into the stone, and accentuate the depth of color in the gems. Art Deco era white gold bars are studded with diamonds, bringing a vintage sophistication, and a touch of length, to these amazing handmade earrings.
Metal: 14K White Gold
Gem: 2 Tanzanite totaling 4.12 Carats
Gem Measurements: 7.9 mm, Round
Accents: 12 Round Diamonds totaling .36 Carat
Earrings Length: 37 mm
Earring Width: 10 mm
Marks: "14K*" Stamped on the Findings
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.