Timeless beauty! This solitaire piece is ornate and lovely, with tall, filigree prongs holding this a bright diamond securely in its center. This diamond is a European cut diamond meaning that it was cut around 1920. A European cut diamond was developed just after the mine cut and it is differentiated by its more perfectly round circumference. The European cut stone has an extra facet on the bottom of the diamond allowing light to reflect off the facet and shoot back to the eye. An antique cut diamond has a different type of sparkle, it tends to shimmer best in low light and natural light, and acts more like deep intense flashes of light rather than micro sparks of shimmer that one would see in a modern cut.
Metal: 14K Yellow and White Gold
Gem: European Cut Diamond .35 Carats, K in Color, VS2 in Clarity
Gem Measurements: 4.3 mm, Round
Ring Size: 5
Marks: "14K" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.