One of the finest pieces we have the pleasure of presenting! This stunning, hand-crafted pendant dates to the early 1900's Edwardian era, and really is incredibly gorgeous, unique and one-of-a-kind! The pendant has a wing-like shape, a distinct profile for the era, with graduated swags of creamy white pearls rimming their way down the top curves of the wings. The diamonds are beautifully matched and artfully arranged; a stunningly placed assortment of mixed-sized antique mine cut diamonds, bezel and pave set, which were all cut by hand at the turn of last century and are original to the piece. Delicate milgraining accent the diamonds astoundingly, while a simple hidden bail on the back allows this to be worn with no distraction from the incredible detail and craftsmanship that this was created with over 100 years ago. This pendant is in amazing condition and made of the finest materials, all the details perfectly pierced and preserved in polished platinum.
This pendant does not come with the chain shown. Please feel free to contact us, we will help you find the perfect chain for your style and budget!
Gem: 35 Diamonds totaling 1.06 Carats, SI in Clarity, F in Color
Gem Measurements: 4 mm, Old Mine Cut (Center Gem)
Measurements: 40 x 49 mm
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.