The Elwyn ring was named for that moment when you have found your treasure. Whether it's the commitment of a proposal, the dream job, finally finding peace, or any small triumphant reason, this ring is all about celebrating you and the treasure that we have found no matter how large or small.
In the Elwyn ring from the Elizabeth Henry Collection, we bring back the 1930s, where jewelry design was bridging the gap between the filigree and architecture of the Art Deco era and the more curvaceous, substantial lines of the Retro Era.
This low profile, perfectly detailed ring is easy to wear alone or stacked with another band. The x- shaped center mounting is why we chose this ring as a model for the collection - we adore its symbolism. The bezel setting brings plenty of safety and security to the style, while the openwork undercarriage lets lots of light into this beautiful princess cut diamond.
This mounting is one of a limited set that we are able to offer as semi-mounts. Because we have reproduced this mounting from an original 1930s model, we are able to recreate this ring with one of your (or our) diamonds or gemstones. Perhaps a bright sapphire or a rich, pink tourmaline will be your choice!
The Elwyn mounting is available in all shades of gold, as well as cast in weighty, lovely platinum. Please contact Alex directly for information/pricing on purchasing an Elwyn mounting to set with your own diamond or gemstone.
The Elwyn Setting from the Elizabeth Henry Collection
Metal: 14K Rose Gold
Gem: Diamond .50 Carats, J in Color, VVS in Clarity
Gem Measurements: 4.0 x 4.3 mm, Square Princess Cut
Ring Size: 7
Marks: "14KP" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.