This mounting is classic! It dates to the mid-1900's, with stylized filigree and wonderful contrast between the flash cutting of the undercarriage and the brush finish at the top of the piece. We've set this vitnage gold pendant with a bright, deep blood red garnet weighing over three carats!
The pride and joy of our company isn't just our love for antique jewelry, it's our passion for fine gems. Our buyer travels the world each year, from Sri Lanka and India to Madagascar, Brazil, Thailand... anywhere that fine gems can be found. While we often work these rare stones in to vintage and antique jewelry, we also try to set them in simple, timeless settings that perfectly frame these stones in particular and allow them to be worn every day.
Stone: Fine Garnet, 12.3 x 9.5mm Oval Faceted
Metal: 14k yellow gold bail, 18k yellow gold pendant
Measures: 28 mm long including bail, 18 mm wide
Time Period: Contemporary / 1970's
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.