We love the modernist style of this vintage engagement ring. The flat, smooth sides are sleek and contemporary, and the top of the shoulders have a beautiful curve, rising up to the center sapphire, all set with channel set diamonds.
The center stone is the most amazing, deep yet vibrant shade of what's known as 'cornflower' blue. This color is the benchmark for fine Sapphire, and indicative of Sri Lanka, where we purchased the stone! Eight solid prongs surrounding this cushion cut sapphire, provide security and elegance for this engagement or everyday piece!
We especially love the way the base of the shank flares out. This prevents the ring from rocking or flopping while on the finger, which ensures this sapphire is always front and center!
Metal: 14K White Gold Ring
Gem: Sapphire approximately 2.20 Carats
Gem Measurements: 7.2 x 6.0 mm, Cushion Cut
Accents: 14 Diamonds totaling 0.56 Carats, SI2 in Clarity, G in
Ring Size: 6.25
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.