According to our research, this small, etched "coin" is commemorative of a Quarter Eagle - a coin, minted in 1915 that at the time was $2.50 US. This detailed little medallion center is a commemorative piece (not an actual coin), as it appears to be made of 8K gold and has been hand etched to look like the 1915 Indian Head coin, and then set onto the decorative frame of 10K gold surrounding the center.
We've added a new bail but otherwise left this vintage piece as we found it, with just a simple polish.
This pendant does not come with the chain shown. Please feel free to contact us, we will help you find the perfect chain for your style and budget!
Metal: 10K/8K Yellow Gold, 14K Yellow Gold (bail)
Measurements: 16 x 23 mm, with bail
Marks: "14K Ma 8 8K10K" Stamped on the reverse and bail
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.