For this incredible sapphire, we choose a spectacular setting! Crafted of white gold, this ring is a confection of sparkle and shine. Diamonds flow down the center of the shoulders in polished channels, and surround the center gemstone with immaculate precision. A platinum head protects and secures the precious gem that is the focal point of the ring. The balance of this piece is perfect on the hand, luxurious and weighty while comfortable and secure.
Nestled at the center of all of these wonderful diamonds is a precious sapphire with a rare hue. This is a color change sapphire, a sought after gem with the ability to appear different colors in different lights. In natural light this amazing sapphire is true cornflower blue, the benchmark color for all blue sapphires. Filled with fire of cobalt and hyacinth, this gem is one of the finest blues we've had! The magic continues, though, when the gem is brought into incandescent light! The color changes from blue to the richest, most truly royal shade of purple! The change is smooth and complete, with the flashing highlights changing too, into deep aubergine and lilac hues. This sapphire is one of the finest gems we've had the pleasure to present!
Metal: 14K White Gold, Platinum
Gem: Color Change Sapphire 1.84 Carats
Gem Measurements: 6.3 x 7.4 mm, Oval
Accents: 32 Diamonds totaling 1.66 Carats, I in Color, SI2 in Clarity
Ring Size: 6.75
Marks: "14K G*" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.