This amazing ring has elements of Victorian styling with the multi prong setting, combined with the intricate curling filigree which became popular in the early 20th century. The details and craftsmanship have a handcrafted feel.
Blue Zircon was the original birthstone for the month of December, and was a popular gem until the 1930's when it was thought to have been mined out. Although it is still found in small quantities of small gems, large stones are very rare on the current market. This particular stone is old dealer stock, Zircon that was mined, faceted and cut in the early 1900's, but was never set into jewelry. We purchased a parcel of these stones from a retired gem cutter a few years ago and are slowly working them in to our inventory of antique mountings.
Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
Gem: Blue Zircon 4.89 Carats
Gem Measurements: 9.4 mm, Round
Ring Size: 7.75
Marks: "14K STS" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.