This pendant is the very definition of Art Deco! Each glittering diamond is hand set in an individual section, creating a linear pattern that somehow still flows like water! We've set the center of this incredible pendant with one of our most rare gems: A fine Blue Zircon weighing over 6 carats
Blue Zircon was the original birthstone for the month of December, and was a popular gem until the 1930's when it was thought to have been mined out. Although it is still found in small quantities of small gems, large stones are very rare on the current market. This particular stone is old dealer stock, Zircon that was mined, faceted and cut in the early 1900's, but was never set into jewelry. We purchased a parcel of these stones from a retired gem cutter a few years ago and are slowly working them in to our inventory of antique mountings.
Material: 18 Karat White Gold
Stone: 6.25 carat Blue Zircon,
Time Period: Modern Pendant created from Antique Pieces
Measurements: 28 mm long, 21 mm wide
Marks: Although this piece is not marked, it has been acid tested for gold purity.
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.