Created from a master model dating to the 1950's, this mounting is not a reproduction, not an imitation of an antique style. In fact, it is a true re-issuing of an original design created by a master jeweler, a unique style carved and shaped decades ago, and brought to life again using modern gold casting techniques.
The blue topaz cocktail ring features an eminently wearable form, a design so genius that the best features: the protective prongs, the low set, substantial structure, the gracefully proportioned lines; all become simply a part of the overall shape of the ring!
Here we've set this lovely mounting of rosy pink gold with a contrasting stone, a hyacinth blue topaz that turns this cocktail ring into a blossom of gemstones and precious metal!
Metal: 14K Rose Gold
Gem: Blue Topaz 12.24 Carats
Gem Measurements: 19.8 x 11.7 mm, Oval
Accents: 6 Diamonds totaling .36 Carats, G in Color, SI in Clarity
Ring Size: 7.25
Marks: "MSJ 14K" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.