Utterly lovely in color and style, this versatile vintage necklace would make a fantastic piece for the bride to be, transitioning easily in to the jewelry wardrobe after the wedding. Spinel has a long history as a precious gem. Until modern science developed the ability to truly discern the composition of gems, spinel was considered to be red ruby, and blue spinel was considered as sapphire. A logical assumption, as the two minerals are found in the same locations and colored by the same trace elements!
Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
Gem: Spinel 1.10 Carat
Gem Measurements: 5.7 mm, Square. 1.7 mm, Round
Accents: 2 Diamond .13 Carat, H in Color, SI in Clarity
Width of Chain: 1 mm
Length of Chain: 18 Inches
Marks: "@K14T Turkey" Stamped on the clasp
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.