A personal favorite, this extremely rare mounting dates to the early 1900s. The majority of the ring is green gold, gold that has been alloyed with sterling silver to give a natural, grassy tone. Butterflies in white gold grace the shoulders. The overall woodland feel of the piece is the very definition of Art Nouveau.
We've set this antique mounting with a brilliant natural zircon, in a shade of warm, woodsy brown that compliments the ring perfectly.
This stone is from Sri Lanka, source of some of the most richly colored, brilliant zircons in the world. Natural Zircon was a common sight in the jewelry stores of the 1930's, in fact it's one of the original birthstones for December, but nowadays it's been over shadowed by Cubic Zirconia. Similar name, but the two stones are not related in any way.
Metal: 14k Green Gold, 14k white gold accents
Stone: Brown Zircon 10.6mm Round, approx 3.5 carats
Diamonds: 2 diamonds = .02ct
Time Period: Art Nouveau Mounting with New Stone
Marks: 14k , Star. This piece may have been made in Europe
Size of Ring: 3 1/2 (This ring can be sized, please convo for details)
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.