This a lovely late Art Deco Era engagement ring, traditional, but with a few small details that make it unique. The head is square, with lovely cut out details at the base that let light in through the bottom of the diamond. Also pretty, the small diamonds set into each shoulder with three prongs each, giving a chevron or arrow effect to the settings. This diamond is a transition cut, later than European cut, it has a closed culet but not as many facets as a modern brilliant. The effect of this cutting gives the stone a star pattern of sparkles, deep within the stone.
Metal: 18K White Gold
Gem: Transition Cut Diamond .57 Carats, J in Color, SI2 in Clarity (there is a small clip on the girdle and the stone has been priced accordingly)
Gem Measurements: 4.9 mm, Round
Accents: 6 Diamonds totaling .08 Carats
Ring Size: 7.50
Marks: "18K" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.