The sweet heart shaped shoulders of this antique ladies ring make it perfect for a sweetheart or promise ring! Crafted of 14k gold, this 1930's ladies band has been set with a new center stone - a square cut, quarter carat diamond of excellent quality. This little stone has plenty of sparkle!
This can be worn as a dinner ring, right hand ring, cocktail ring, anniversary band, promise ring, alternative engagement ring... The low profile and simple shape mean it can be worn just about anywhere, anyway, with or without other rings stacked next to it!
Metal: 14k yellow gold
Center Diamond = .25 carat Square Cut, G Color, VVS Clarity
Side Diamonds = 2 diamonds = .03 carat
Time Period: 1920's
Size of Ring: 7 1/2 but can be sized to fit almost any finger (please see our sizing policies for more information).
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.