This sweet, antique ring dates to the 1800's, and the height of Victorian Era fashion and design. Crafted of rose gold, the mounting of the ring is flat and sits flush to the finger, bringing to mind the old cigar band styles of that time. A crown of prongs spaced with openwork circles of rose gold hold the center stone securely and allow plenty of light into this gorgeous gem!
For this antique ring we chose a gem that is so often found in original Victorian Era jewelry - an opal of the finest color. In the 1800's, the finest opal was found in Australia, but currently the prize stones are coming from Ethiopia, like this one does. Glittering with fire of every hue, this opal is gorgeous, and perfectly suited to the mounting.
Metal: 10K Antique Rose Gold
Gem: Opal 2.30 Carats
Gem Measurements: 12.7 x 9.6 mm, Oval
Ring Size: 5.75
Marks: "10K" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.