We've set this outstanding, perfect aquamarine in a green gold, filigree mounting from the 1920's. Like other beryls, the crystal make up of the stone gives a soft, watercolor appearance to the cut gem. It sits flush to the mounting, protected by the surrounding seat, while sturdy prongs protect the stone. This is a truly stunning ring, for all of it's small size!
Like most of our precious gems, we purchased this stone on location, during one of our many buying trips.
Metal: 10K Green Gold
Stone: Oval Cut Aquamarine Beryl, .84ct
Time Period: Art Deco Ring with New Stone
Marks: "10K" on inside band
Size of Ring: 3 1/4
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.