The enamel on this antique fob locket is bright and crisp, with clean colors in red, white and blue. The reverse features a small starburst engraving, centered with a single rose cut diamond, classic in all it's Victorian design.
The crest on the front depicts the crest of the "ZNP", or the National Polish Alliance. The crest features a shield bearing three emblems for the ZNP, a Polish group, that began as a fraternal benefit society. The emblem is a shield showing an eagle, a knight on horseback, and the Archangel Michael, symbolizing Poland, Lithuania, and Ukraine, the three main regions of the old Polish commonwealth that lasted until the eighteenth century. This shield was used in the uprising of 1863; it underscored the aim of the group to rally all three nations in a fight for freedom from foreign rule. Above the shield two hands clasp: the symbol of fraternal cooperation.
Metal: 10K/14K Antique Rose Gold
Material: Red, White, and Blue Enamel
Gem: Rose Cut Diamond
Gem Measurements: 1.9 mm, Round
Measures: 25 x 32 mm, with bail
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.