Dating back to the 1930s, this Russian amethyst and Uralian demantoid garnet pendant is a true piece of antique jewelry history. With the mark 583, Moscow's gold standard and the maker's mark of the profile of a woman's head, we can trace this piece back to its Russian roots.
Likely a Siberian amethyst and Uralian demantoid garnets, this pendant came to us as is and has been unaltered.
Besides the incredible history of this piece, the color combination of lime green and medium purple is high-style. This is one of our favorite pieces in the shop right now!
Many of our pendant chains are not featured in our online stores. Please feel free to contact us, we will help you find the perfect chain for this pendant!
Metal: 14K Rose and Green Gold
Gem Measurements: 25.2 x 17.88 mm
Accents: 3 Uralian Demantoid Garnets
Total Pendant Measurements: 42.8 mm tall including the bail, 17.88 mm wide
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.