We've set the center of this custom made ring with a richly colored, perfectly cut amethyst that is an outstanding contrast to the warm golden hue of this feminine ring!
The Iris setting from the Elizabeth Henry Collection is a reissuing of an early 1900's pattern that features all of the sweet details to be expected from the elegant era. We particularly love the shoulders of this ring, with a feminine, three petal flower forming the perfect foundation for the double prong mounting that holds the stone!
The Iris Ring from The Elizabeth Henry Collection
Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
Gem: Amethyst 2.08 Carats
Gem Measurements: 8.0 x 10.1 mm, Oval
Ring Size: 7.25
Marks: "14K" Stamped on the inside band
About the Elizabeth Henry Collection:
Created from master models dating to earlier eras, the Elizabeth Henry Collection contains no reproductions, no imitation of older styles. Instead, the Elizabeth Henry Collection is a true re-issuing of original, antique and vintage designs created by a master jeweler. Each ring is, a unique style carved and shaped decades, or even a century or more in the past, and brought to life again using modern gold casting techniques.
Each piece has been identified and graded by a Graduate Gemologist who has been certified by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). We have four brick and mortar storefronts in Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire and have been in business for over 25 years! Please visit our Shop's About Page or our website for more information about our jewelry. For questions about diamond grading, we recommend the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) who were the founders of the 4C's.
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.