This vintage pocket watch dates to 1923, a beautiful 14K white gold piece with the original box. The two dial face is laid out in classic fashion, with a seperate, smaller dial for seconds at the bottom, 6 o'clock position. Blued metal hands are easy to read against the silvery Arabic Numbers. This is a stem wind watch and should be wound daily with use. This piece has been cleaned and serviced and currently runs, however it is an antique and should be treated and worn with care.
After the closing of their Boston Watch Company, Edward Howard and Charles Rice opened a new watch making center in Roxbury, Mass in 1857. Watches were made here under the names E. Howard, Howard & Rice, and Edward Howard until 1903. Edward Howard is considered to be one of the most innovative and gifted watchmakers of his time!
Movement Type: Keystone Howard,
Model: Thin Model
Movement Quality: 17 Jewel, 3 adjustments, 10 Size
Setting Method: Stem
Year of Manufacture: 1923
Case Material: 14K White Gold
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes an additional 2-5 business days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Shipments within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 5-14 days.
- Please allow us a 3-5 business day processing time after you complete your order.