Another wide belcher style mounting, this ring is straight from the Victorian era, and combines 10 karat rose gold with 14 karat white gold to create a floral design ring. When viewed from the top down, the ring resembles a 6 petal flower, with flowing lines that spill down the shank and converge into a plain band. The center diamond is held in a white gold scalloped-design illusion mounting, which also is flower-like and makes the diamond appear larger and square! Simple and beautiful!
The center diamond is a pretty .23 carats, VS clarity and H color.
Metal: 10K Rose Gold and 14K White Gold
Total Weight: 5.3 grams
Center Diamond: .23 carats, 3.9mm, Round Cut, VS clarity, H color
Side Diamonds: N/A
Time Period: Victorian (1850 s 1890 s)
Size of Ring: 8 , but can be sized to fit almost any finger (please see our sizing policies for more information).
Marks: B with a star symbol on inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.