Absolutely exquisite! Crafted of 18K yellow gold, this perfectly enameled piece was created by the John Olivier watch company in 1880. The face features a single dial, with small elegant diamond inlaid hands and Roman numerals. The enamel work is pristine, traditionally done in the Victorian motif, jet black enamel, and rose cut diamond, haunting and romantic and utterly exquisite. This piece has been cleaned and serviced and currently runs, however it is an antique and should be treated and worn with care.
All of our watches are in working condition and have been timed when we acquire the watch and for 24 hours before the watch has been shipped.
Manufacturer: John Olivier
Year of Manufacture: 1880's
Country of Origin of Movement: Switzerland
Case Material: 18K Antique Rose Gold
Gem: 10 Rose Cut Diamonds totaling .32 Carats
Measures: 1.75 x 2.5 inches
Marks: "John Olivier 14921 Geneva" Stamped on the inside
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.