Once called Bohemia, The Czech Republic has produced some of the finest, most true blood-red garnet in the world for hundreds of years. Along with the specific shade and rich, crimson color of the garnets, the term "Bohemian Garnet" refers to the style of stone setting and metal design that arose around the industry of these gorgeous stones.
True Czech garnet jewelry is very rarely set in gold. Instead, a thin plate of metal, often copper, sometimes brass, silver, or a mix of these, is cut and stamped, polished, and given a soft burnished gold finish of vermeil.
Each garnet is hand-faceted, flat on the bottom, and pointed on top in a perfect rose cut. The metal links are encrusted with these gems in precise patterns, secured by tiny prongs. Meant to be worn in the soft candle and gaslight of the Victorian and Art Nouveau eras, these jewelry pieces are truly all about the gems, and the sensual, earthy gleam they give on the skin.
Metal: Gold Gilt
Gem: Shell Cameo
Gem Measurements: 17.3 x 12.5 mm, Oval
Accents: Czech Garnets, Seed Pearls
Width of Chain: 1.6 mm
Length of Chain: 16 1/2 Inches
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.