This stunning EGL-certified diamond engagement ring, which has been cast in polished platinum, was modeled after an original Art Deco engagement ring. Our goal was to recreate this ring with many of the same techniques that were used during the 1920s in order to achieve the delicacy and intricacy of true Art Deco rings.
We adore the many details on this ring! From the floral details to the glittering steps of diamonds to the intricate swirling nature of the undercarriage. We designed this ring so that a wedding band will sit perfectly flush against it. We paid careful attention to all the details of a true Art Deco ring, while still being mindful of wearability!
Each of the swirls within the undercarriage, the flower details at the end of the shoulders, and the grooves along the shank were refined and brought to life by our jeweler's hand.
The Prescott Ring from The Elizabeth Henry Collection
Gem: Diamond 2.01 Carats, SI2 in Clarity, H in Color
Gem Measurements: 8.0 mm, Round
Accents: 10 Diamonds totaling .16 Carats, VS in Clarity, F in Color
Ring Size: 6.75
Marks: “PLAT” Stamped on the inside band
EGL Report Number: US 75934022D
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.