This diamond engagement ring, cast from luxurious platinum, was modeled after an original Art Deco engagement ring. Our goal was to recreate this ring with many of same techniques that were used during the 1920's in order to achieve the delicacy and intricacy of true Art Deco rings.
We adore the many details on this ring! From the milgrain, to the structural and cathedral-like details, to the glittering steps of diamonds, to the intricate swirling accents. We designed this ring so that a wedding band will sit relatively close to it. We paid careful attention to all the details of a true Art Deco ring, while still being mindful of wearability! Corner prongs hold the diamond securely in place, while also keeping the square stone in the geometric theme of the rest of the ring. Just gorgeous!
We've set this addition of the Lafayette with a stunning GIA certified diamond weighing 70 Carats, I in color and VVS1 in clarity, in a cut cornered square modified brilliant cut, simply gorgeous this style of diamond cutting radiates large swatches of light back to the eye!
The Lafayette from The Elizabeth Henry Collection
Gem: Diamond .70 Carats, I in Color, VVS1 in Clarity
Gem Measurements: 4.8 mm, Square
Accents: 8 Diamonds totaling .12 Carats
Ring Size: 7
Marks: "PLAT" Stamped on the inside band
GIA Report Number: 110289924912
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $15.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $15.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accomodate you.