This stunning diamond engagement ring from the 1940s really stands out! It has a nice presence on the finger, not too high and not too flush on the finger.
The ring is crafted of polished white gold, and the two accent diamonds on the side of the ring are a perfect addition to the piece! Adding just enough sparkle so that the eye draws down and away from the center diamond!
The center diamond is a European cut, which bridges the gap between the more amateurish cuts of the early Victorian era, such as the rose cuts and old mine cuts, and brings the art of gem cutting into the modern, post-industrialized age.
Unlike the more sketched lines of the old mine-cut stones, these Euro cuts follow a stricter template. While the culet remains open at the base of the diamond, it is shaped in a more distinct circle, with an even circumference all the way around. As the precursor to what would become the modern brilliant cut diamonds, Euro cuts feature more facets than the older cutting styles. A high crown creates a glowing shine of pure light within these antique diamonds, as opposed to the glittering effect of micro-faceted, modern cut diamonds.
Metal: 14K White Gold
Gem: European Cut Diamond .67 Carats, J in Color, I1 in Clarity
Gem Measurements: 5.0 mm, Round
Accents: 2 Diamonds totaling .06 Carats
Ring Size: 6.50
Marks: "14K <C>" Stamped on the inside band
- We offer sizing on most of our rings.
- If the ring is an eternity band, has a continuous pattern, or if the ring has to change more than 3 sizes, please contact us so we can be sure it’s possible.
- Upon checkout, please make note of the size you need your ring order to be.
- Sizing typically takes 5-7 days before the item is shipped.
- Any rings over $1,000, we size for free. If the ring is under $1,000, please contact us and we’re happy to quote you for the sizing, or we can invoice you after the purchase. Sizing a ring down in size is typically $18.00 for items purchased through us. Sizing up is $18.00 plus the cost of any additional materials.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you receive an item and decide it’s not what you had in mind, you can return it for a full refund within 10 days. The 10 day refund period begins the day you sign for the package.
- We also offer a 30 day store credit/exchange policy for any item in the store.
- Items purchased through our payment or layaway plans are eligible for store credit/exchange returns only. Refunds will not be given for items purchased through layaway.
- Most items will be shipped using USPS Express or Priority mail, with tracking, signature and insurance.
- Fedex is available upon request and for an additional fee.
- Please allow us a 3-7 business day processing time after you complete your order.
- Custom orders, including semi-mounts, take 2-3 weeks production time before shipment.
- After shipment, packages within the US should arrive within 1-3 business days.
- International shipments should arrive within 7-14 days.
- Please contact us directly if you require an order within a specific deadline and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Contact us to set up your layaway plan
- Layaway is available on all of the items we sell online.
- Typically layaway plans are four payments spread out over the course of four months.